Taking care of your lawn is important if you want it to look lush and green all year round. While there are many fertilisers available in the market, not all of them are created equal. If you're looking for an organic and natural way to boost the health of your lawn, which is safe for pets and kids, GuanoBoost is the way to go.
Here's how to use GuanoBoost products on your lawn.
- Ensure that your lawn is cut short and preferably lightly spiked before application.
- Apply approximately 1 - 2 kg of GuanoBoost Granule evenly per 30 square metres.
- Sprinkle the granules evenly in the root zone area and mix into the soil with a garden fork approximately 15 cm deep.
- Avoid spreading the fertiliser directly on the grass blades.
- Water thoroughly after application.
- GuanoBoost Granule can be applied once a month.
- Mix 1 part of GuanoBoost Liquid with 20 parts of water. For example, mix 1 litre of GuanoBoost with 20 litres of water.
- You can use the GuanoBoost Sprayer Bottle, add GuanoBoost to your irrigation, or pour the diluted mix onto the lawn with a watering can or compression sprayer.
- Apply the mix to your lawn once a month.
- Water your lawn after application.
Our top tip is to fertilise your lawn with organic fertiliser. Feeding your lawn with GuanoBoost improves your soil structure, helps with water retention, improves the microbial activity and releases the nutrients in the soil.
Here are five other tips on how to get your lawn looking lush and green:
1. Remove Weeds
There are many types of weeds, and your lawn may have been exposed to at least one of them. Weeds can compete with your yard for nutrients, water and sunlight, and you need to remove weeds from your lawn for the aesthetics and health thereof.
You can remove the weeds by pulling them up by hand or using a tool, and if the area of your lawn is affected by large weeds, you might consider investing in a non-toxic herbicide.
2. Water Properly
We can't emphasise enough the importance of watering your lawn constantly. Keeping the soil moist at all times will help your lawn to thrive well and promote growth. Watering your lawn early in the morning or late afternoon is advisable.
Aerating the soil will improve drainage and stimulate growth. This works by allowing more moisture and air to reach the roots. Your lawn will thank you for doing this, and you can use a garden fork or lawn aerator.
4. Mow Properly
Not everyone likes this activity. It is essential and advisable to mow your lawn every other week during summer and throughout the year. Regular mowing can help to reduce the rapid growth of weeds.
GuanoBoost is an effective and eco-friendly way to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to grow healthy and strong. By using GuanoBoost products, you're not only benefiting your lawn but also the environment. Give it a try and see the difference it can make to your lawn - remember to share your results with us!