1. Why should I use GuanoBoost?GuanoBoost is an organic fertiliser that enhances your garden in several ways:
- Improved Soil Structure: It enriches soil structure, creating a healthier foundation for your plants.
- Water Retention: GuanoBoost helps soil retain moisture, reducing the need for frequent watering.
- Nutrient Release: It aids in the release of existing soil nutrients, ensuring your plants receive the nourishment they require.
- Microbial Activity: GuanoBoost supports beneficial soil microbes, like earthworms and fungi, which are vital for soil health.
- Sustainable Gardening: Using GuanoBoost means you're giving back to the soil, promoting eco-friendly gardening practices.
2. Will GuanoBoost remove brown patches/spots on my lawn?
GuanoBoost can help remove brown patches and revive your lawn if the problem is due to nutrient deficiency.
3. Can I fertilise trees when they are bearing fruits?
Yes, you can fertilise your fruit-bearing trees with GuanoBoost to support healthy fruit production.
4. Why do I have to apply GuanoBoost once a month?
Monthly applications of GuanoBoost provide a steady supply of nutrients. Some of the nutrients need to be converted by soil bacteria and fungi before plants can use them, so regular application ensures a consistent nutrient source.
5. How long does it take to see results after applying GuanoBoost?
You can expect to start seeing results within 2-6 weeks after applying GuanoBoost. The reward is a healthier, more vibrant garden.
6. What is a good time to apply GuanoBoost?
Apply GuanoBoost early in the morning or late in the afternoon when temperatures are cooler to prevent scorching your plants in direct sunlight.
7. Do I have to remove weeds before applying GuanoBoost?
Weeds compete with your garden plants for essential resources and can harbour diseases. Removing weeds is a good practice to maintain your garden's health.
8. Can I use GuanoBoost on my vegetables?
GuanoBoost is a complete garden nutrition solution suitable for vegetable gardens and all your gardening needs.
9. Is GuanoBoost safe for pets and kids?
Yes, GuanoBoost is 100% safe for pets and kids. It is made from natural seabird guano and does not contain harmful chemicals or toxins. Enjoy your garden without worries!
10. Does GuanoBoost stimulate growth?
Absolutely! GuanoBoost stimulates plant growth, resulting in healthier, more robust plants, whether they are trees, shrubs, vegetables, or indoor plants.
11. How do I apply GuanoBoost?
1. GuanoBoost Liquid
GuanoBoost Liquid is a versatile solution that can be applied to lawns, trees, plants, flowers, and vegetables. Here's how to use it:
- GuanoBoost Liquid
- GuanoBoost Sprayer Bottle (optional)
- Watering can or compression sprayer
- Mix: Dilute GuanoBoost Liquid with water at a ratio of 1:20, meaning one part GuanoBoost Liquid to twenty parts water. For example, if you use 100ml of GuanoBoost Liquid, mix it with 2 liters of water. You can use the GuanoBoost Sprayer Bottle for easy application or mix it in a watering can or compression sprayer.
- Apply: Apply the diluted GuanoBoost Liquid to the soil around the base of your plants, ensuring even coverage. You can use a watering can, compression sprayer, or the GuanoBoost Sprayer Bottle, depending on your preference.
- Frequency: For optimal results, apply GuanoBoost Liquid once a month, providing your plants with a consistent supply of essential nutrients.
2. GuanoBoost for Indoor and Potted Plants
GuanoBoost for Indoor and Potted Plants is designed for use with your container plants, and it's ready to use. Here's how to apply it effectively:
- GuanoBoost for Indoor and Potted Plants
- Shake Well: Before using the product, give it a good shake to ensure proper mixing.
- Pot Size: The amount of GuanoBoost you'll need depends on the size of your pot.
- For a 20cm pot, use 1 spray.
- For a 40cm pot, use 2 sprays.
- For a 60cm pot, use 3 sprays.
- Spray or Dilute: You can either apply GuanoBoost directly by spraying the soil around the base of the plant or dilute it for watering can application.
- For seedlings and small pots, use 4 sprays (approximately 8 ml) per litre of water.
- For established plants and larger pots, use 10 sprays (approximately 20 ml) per litre of water.
- Application Frequency: Apply GuanoBoost for Indoor and Potted Plants every 2 to 4 weeks, just before watering.
3. GuanoBoost Granule
GuanoBoost Granule is ideal for lawns, fruit and nut trees, flowers, and vegetables. Here's how to apply it:
- GuanoBoost Granule
- Spread Evenly: Apply GuanoBoost Granule evenly at the specified rates for different plant types.
- For lawns, sports fields, and golf courses, apply approximately 1-2 kg evenly per 30 m2.
- For fruit and nut trees, apply approximately 50g per 5kg tree/shrub, depending on size.
- For flowers, apply 1 kg evenly per 10 m2 at the root zone.
- For vegetables, apply 20g per vegetable at planting by making a small hole next to the plant and covering it with soil afterwards. Avoid spreading the fertiliser directly on the leaves.
- Irrigate: After application, water the area thoroughly to help the granules dissolve and release their nutrients.
- Application Frequency: GuanoBoost Granule can be applied once a month to ensure a continuous supply of nutrients to your plants.
12. Can GuanoBoost be used throughout the year?
Yes, GuanoBoost can be used year-round to continuously improve your soil's health and ensure your garden remains lush and vibrant.
We hope these FAQs provide the answers you need to make the most of your GuanoBoost gardening experience. Enjoy the benefits of an enriched, healthy garden all year round with GuanoBoost.